What's new at V4
We think this is the best place on the
internet for reading about Honda V4s. Bookmark it now - press Ctrl+D
on your keyboard.
Most recently added or updated items
- Race calendar updated for 2013 - MotoGP, World & British Superbike, Isle of Man TT and Manx GP dates all in one place.
- Joey Dunlop DVD - info at the bottom of the Joey Dunlop page.
- November 2010: New Honda V4 - the Crossrunner, due to launch in Spring 2011, uses the VFR800 engine in a trail-style bike. We have some info and two early studio photos on this page.
- News of a factory recall for the VFR1200, and our page has been updated with links to video and owner reviews, including more on the revolutionary DCT gearbox.
- Photographs of a gorgeous RS Performance Anniversary VFR added to the VFR800 page.
- September 09: Classic bike pics added - Wistanstow classic bike show.
- August 09: website moved to www.simonevans.co.uk/v-four/ (no thanks to Orange, who deleted my account without warning!). Also added 2009 VTEC colours.
- The tale of the VTEC VFR's jerky running on partial throttle continues: discussions linked here.
- A Tennesse rider gets back to the joy of biking on a VFR750 - read his account.
*** Nov 2009: to be revisited, watch this space...
- A site map
Updated 18 March 2013
This site has been designed with the aim of being
viewable with any browser and the pages should be quick to load.
us if you have any comments or experience problems viewing any
If you can see this you are probably using an old
While you will have access to all the content, the site will look more attractive if you use a standards-compliant browser